Acne is the chronic inflammation of the sciatic gland, usually associated with hormonal changes during puberty. However, it now appears more often after the age of 30 in both sexes.
The Photodynamic Purity Protocol (PDP) has impressive results in reducing sebum and oil production, and ultimately improving and tackling acne.
The Protocol PDT 01 protocol
- Bi-Phase Skin Purifier: Cleanse the face and eyes with the two-phase facial cleanser that stimulates and hydrates the skin.
- Dual-Component Peel-Off Face Gel Mask: Active carbon that acts as a sponge that absorbs and cleanses pores from sebum. Applied for 10mins.
- Photodynamic therapy: Use of a device equipped with LED light, which operates at a wavelength of 550-700 nm and activates photosensitive components applied to the epidermis. The action of red and blue light emitted reduces the production of sebum by the glands thus greatly reducing oiliness. Duration 30mins.
- Post Treatment Recovery Mask: Apply an antiseptic mask for 10mins, which instantly calms and hydrates the skin.
- Sun protection with Sun Screen SPF 30, in the form of a transparent gel and a velvety texture.
Use of the Face Micro Peeling Alpha Hydroxy Acids, with fruit acids in a serum form, suitable for acne.