Aging is genetically programmed and is a normal process for every person. However, other factors such as exposure to sun, pollution, stress, and an unbalanced lifestyle contribute to early signs of aging.
The Photodynamic Recovery Protocol (PDR) is the solution to youthful, elastic and fresh skin.
The Protocol PDR
- Bi-Phase Skin Purifier: Cleanse the face and eyes with the two-phase facial cleanser that stimulates and hydrates the skin.
- Microdermabrasion Soft Face Peel: Moisturizing peel with grains, applied gently to the face and removed with water.
- Photodynamic therapy: Use of a device equipped with LED light, which operates at a wavelength of 550-700 nm and activates photosensitive components applied to the epidermis. The action of light (emitted red and blue light) reaches the lower layers of the skin, stimulating the fibroblasts, which produce collagen and elastin. Red light slightly increases blood circulation, affects the immune system and accelerates healing. Thus, the result is smooth, elastic and youthful skin.
- Non-Injectable Mesotherapy: Ensures immediate hydration, improves the soreness and tone of the skin and reduces fine wrinkles created by photoaging, without causing skin irritation.
- Sun protection with Sun Screen SPF 30, in the form of a transparent gel with a velvety texture.
Use Post Treatment Recovery Mask, a nutritious creamy mask with soothing properties.