During the holidays we all eat a little more and consume more alcohol. To start the year with energy and well-being, it is good to return to or adopt healthy eating habits and to include daily exercise in your program.
How do we get back in shape? The following tips will help you!
- If you have gained 1-2 kg, avoid deprivation diets, as they do not have the expected results and may be dangerous for health and metabolism.
- Make sure to eat two rich, colorful salads every day, at lunch and dinner, with egg, chicken or fish for the necessary protein.
- Detox 1-2 times a week. Do not consume meat and dairy products. Instead, eat salads, fruits, juices and nuts throughout your day to detoxify naturally.
- Follow the Mediterranean diet, recommended by the World Health Organization, which includes legumes, salads and fruits, olive oil and whole grain carbohydrates.
- Eat small and frequent meals.
- Limit salt and avoid soft drinks, sweets, fried foods, thick dressings.
- Don't forget to hydrate. Make sure you drink at least 5-6 glasses of water a day and during winter, consume more tea.
- Limit or completely avoid alcohol (depending on your habits).
- Be active every day. Even 30' of vigorous walking will help you reactivate your metabolism.
If you wish to follow a personalized diet and weight loss program, SYMMETRIA®'s specialized health professionals and nutritionists will carefully examine your needs so that you can get the best result.