Losing fat and furthermore losing weight is what a great number of people are looking for as it regards their health and looks.
Those who want to achieve losing fat and weight usually seek different types of diets, that they either cannot follow or very often they put on the lost weight in a short period of time and of course during dieting they find difficult to control the feeling of being hungry. Following a balanced, healthy and clever diet that turns into a way of living has better and long term results compared to a starving diet. Of course this has to be combined with physical exercise.
Please advice the nutritionists of SYMMETRIA for any possible questions.
- Breakfast is a very important meal as it provides the calories our body needs in order to start and also function effectively. In addition to the above, it is known that if we avoid breakfast, we will certainly eat more later in the day.
- Eat a big bowl of salad before your main course.
- Whole wheat bread is preferable as it provides fibres and it helps you feel full for longer.
- If you are hungry in between meals you should rather eat barley rusk.
- Drink plenty of liquids, mainly water.
- Fill up the kitchen boards and your fridge with healthy food: raw nuts (hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, almonds etc) wholemeal snacks rich in fibres, cereal bars, low fat yogurt , honey, fruits and vegetables that can be consumed as a snack such as carrots and cucumbers.
- Preferable for the evening is something light like tuna salad, chicken salad or chef salad.